We respect your right to online privacy. When you register as a member of this site or otherwise provide any personal information to us online, that information will only be used in conjunction with providing you with enhanced services related to the site. It will never be sold or shared with any third party.
We may, for instance, contact you to offer assistance, provide information or otherwise help with your real estate search or sale. We may also provide you with enhanced services such as an e-newsletter or instant alerts when homes that match your search criteria come on the market. You can opt out of communications at any time via a simple link in our emails.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline, or through any other means.
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this website.
3. Information We Collect:
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registration.
4. Anonymous or Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Like most sites on the Internet, we also collect anonymous data on how our visitors use our site. Such data may include information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This data reflects site usage patterns gathered during thousands of customer visits each month and does not contain any personally identifying information whatsoever. We reserve the right to share this anonymous data, provide log files and other databases of user information to third parties for analysis, and to use this information to better understand client traffic and improve our online services.
5. Use of Collected Information:
We may use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect in a variety of ways, including to administer the website, help us analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, improve the quality of the pages that make up our website, gather broad demographic information, and to improve our website services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and/or third parties to achieve these objectives and others. In addition to the foregoing, we may use your personally identifiable information or collected non-personal information as follows:
· When required by law or court order;
· To provide you with information or services or process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive, including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties;
· To process your registration with the website, including verifying your information is active and valid;
· To improve the website, to customize your experience with the website, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you;
· To enable you to participate in a variety of the website’s features such as online or mobile entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions;
· To contact you with regard to your use of the website and, in our discretion, changes to the website and related policies;
· For inclusion in our data analytics; and
6. Deleting Information About You:
Whether or not you provide personally identifiable information is completely your own choice. You are not obligated to answer any question that is presented to you on our through our website. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us. Whether or not you opt-out is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in a particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content, services, or offers on our website.
7. User-Generated Content and Public Forums:
8. Protecting Children:
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our site is a general audience site. Nevertheless, the features, programs, promotions, services and other aspects of our website requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the website, make any purchases through the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us via the phone number or email provided below. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
9. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites, Ad Servers, and Sponsors:
10. Contact Information:
Date Revised: August 18, 2016